Free Microsoft Project Viewer 2.9
Screenshots of Free Microsoft Project Viewer
Free Microsoft Project Viewer Publisher's Description
It is running on any Java enabled platform including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and it is the perfect solution for project stakeholders to view the project details in a dynamic way. No need to work with printed materials or static reports in different formats (html, pdf, excel, etc.). Using Free MOOS Project Viewer you get the possibility to see project details that no other report can give you. You can zoom in/out, collapse/expand, show/hide, resize, etc. Hence you get a free tool to view any Microsoft Project file even online directly from any browser.
Why do you need a MS Project viewer?
If you receive a file generated with MS Project and you don't have Microsoft Project and you only need to view it then you need a Microsoft Project viewer. This will help you save money. There are many viewers on the market: some freeware like this one and some commercial but only some of them are really good. Free Microsoft Project Viewer has the best MS Project viewer value that is free.
What do you get by using Free Microsoft Project Viewer?
* Open any and all Microsoft Project files (mpp, mpt, xml) and MS Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010)
* No need to have MS Project installed on your computer
* Easy to use interface (easier that with Microsoft Project)
* Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
* Show/hide, arrange and resize columns
* Show colors on task bars in Gantt chart
* Running on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
* 24 hours support
Look for Similar Items by Category